Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 11 of 63
Flag for a moderator

Re: Huge Latency

I am indeed still having issues, issues that have persisted since late last year. The broadband monitor results were shown in the 2nd post of this topic. They show EXTREMELY HIGH LATENCY. Let me be clear, the type of latency it shows would be unusually high for someone from the UK trying to connect to Australia, let alone connecting to EU servers. There is a fault and I really need to get to the bottom of it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 12 of 63
Flag for a moderator

Sounds similar to my experiences with dealing with them over the phone. I've been told the technicians on this site are great and get to the bottom of the issues but if I can't get it fixed then i'm going to have to change ISP because its inexcusable to pay over £50 a month and not even be able to play a single online multiplayer game.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 13 of 63
Flag for a moderator

Same here...

The 2 games played in my house (World of Warcraft and League of Legends) are unplayable.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 14 of 63
Flag for a moderator

Any Virgin Staff here to assist?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 15 of 63
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately, VM don't intend to fix issues due to congestion: https://i.imgur.com/5yz4ddF.jpg
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 16 of 63
Flag for a moderator

We all could be waiting à long time before this gets sorted.......

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 17 of 63
Flag for a moderator

maybe someone should get a petition going and get everyone on this forum signed up, even those guys on the virgin media sub reddit and send it to a national news paper.

we shouldn't have to pay for a shoddy service

some of us have had this before the pandemic. it is approaching 4 months for me

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 18 of 63
Flag for a moderator

Why can't they just pin something to the top of the 'Gaming Support' thread? It would clearly be an efficient method to keep all the users who require low latency and low packet loss to be at least informed that there are possible issues and they are aware of it, even if in the current situation VM is unable to resolve many of these issues currently...?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 19 of 63
Flag for a moderator

i think they will get in trouble if they admit there is a fault.

it taken 10 days of me posting BQMs and saying it is down to congestion while they say nothing is wrong then to be told it is down to congestion
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 20 of 63
Flag for a moderator

Bump Bump Bump

0 Kudos