Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

High upstream and booking

Hello all been strugling with heavy packet loss and latency issues whilst gaming with intermittent slow speeds and drops Streaming been going on 5months. Long story short til today techs cames and pulled cable from cabinet to street from a faulty cable line. My booking is on 23rd april. They came today unfortunately now my lower levels on upstream was stuck on 5.1 across 4 channels 64 qam. now new cable is at a very alarming high 5.4 with 2 channels 64 qam upstream. Had severe issues before and no changes has been done i need help asap if poss. Heading into 5th month is really just not acceptable. Downstream all looking ok. Few pre errors mounting up. Thank you

Screenshot_20200417_124956_com.android.chrome.jpg

•  
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: High upstream and booking

Hi,

Can you send me a PM (info below) with your account number and area ref and I can look at this for you.

Thanks, Chris

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: High upstream and booking

In addition to another tech visit after new cable from cabinet to house with a high upstream 5.4.54 tech has looked into it and cant get it lower. Its stuck. 51high side says see how i get on? Been going on for months its never been below that rate. Whats my next step issues ongoing get again. This needs adressing asap please or 4months later i am due reimbursement due to intermittent poor speeds. Terrible streaming capabilities. Poor online gaming and intdrmittent drop outs cant get hold of vm i am well in my rights to cancell or change this awfull binding contract thats been breached. Waste of your time and expense and lots lf my time and my money that the service isnt fit for. Thanks. 

0 Kudos