Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

High ping, latency and now no phone line

Hi everyone, 

I do a lot of online gaming and around 3 weeks ago I started lagging intermittently. It has slowly been getting worse and now it is constant high ping and packet loss that I basically can’t do anything online so much that people can’t even hear my voice online anymore. 
I phoned virgin last week twice and they sent me a new 3.0 hub, installed it and everything was fine for about 2 hours and then it is unplayable again. 
Now new problems have risen as well. The wi-fi keeps disconnecting off my phone and the home phone line has stopped working 

I have read everything under the sun online and can’t get through to the call centres. Any help? 

thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: High ping, latency and now no phone line

Hi Joanna

It sounds a lot like a signal problem. I have Direct Messaged you!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin Media however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

You can also save £50 off your bill by recommending someone onto virgin media. To find out more PM me.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos