cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming ping problems

Micki86
Joining in

Hi all.. just recently moved to gig1 hub5 from bt.. The ping is way out of control and making gaming impossible for the likes of cod and fifa.. unfortunately I’m just out of 14 days cooling off period or I would get rid asap.. Anyone tips how to reduce the ping a touch? I’m using a cat 6 Ethernet cable to my ps5 

10 REPLIES 10

Hi Micki86 👋

Thank you for getting back to us! Sorry to hear about these concerns regarding your Ping whilst online gaming. 
Having had a look into this for you there are no issues with the signal coming into your hub from the exchange, but there are quite a lot of disconnections registering on your hub within the past month. There could be a loose connection or it may be that some of the internal wiring may need replacing. We may need to arrange a technician to investigate further following some troubleshooting steps remotely. 
I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can investigate things further, and then we can return to this public thread with an update when possible! You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly