Menu
Gomorragh
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Gaming Impossible right now!

Whole situation, last week the internet drops out, finally gets put back on with intermittent fumbles and restarts. Then later in the week 3am Friday morning it fails again until 5pm, already totalling 24 hours over the week to that point. 10pm that night massive outage, finally 10pm Saturday night app says the outage in BL3 is fixed. So I try and no, still no service, add to that the app now eternally loops rather than sending you to the book an engineer option. Now, like 10pm Friday night there is no customer service available, and seemingly non until 9am Monday where you can guarantee that it's going to take ages to get through, and several more hoops to jump through while, any daily events or other such gaming things, or even the majority of your games cannot be accessed due to needing internet connection. This reliance on voice recognition or just plain finding every route to keep profits high by removing the human equation is getting to be where you are not actually running your company for more than 50hours a week 8am till 6pm 5 days a week, in a 168 hour week, that's less than a 3rd of the hours you expect us to pay for. 

0 Kudos
Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Gaming Impossible right now!

Setup a BQM for your own records, and it's something VM will ask you to do anyway.  www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

Post your power levels, Pre and PostRS errors and Network log from the Hub for comment, please.  Just copy and paste the information, do not use screenshots. Thanks.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Gomorragh
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks I'll try that when I get back online, and if I can get a response from customer service

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI Gomorragh

just a quick message to see how things are? 

Any improvement since your last post 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos