cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fifa 23 jitter

Brezaecosmin
Tuning in

Hello everyone, i have a 1000 mb package and im using a wired connection to my xbox series x , every online game i play although the ping is between 14 and 26 , the jitter icon appears on the screen , game menu is becoming slow , players have imput delay , sometimes even the game commentary is interrupted, when i try to play on wireless works fine for 10 mins the everything moved same as on cable .

Wireless signal is at 86 and speed at 400 out of 1000 , swapped between 2,4 and 5 ghz same problem , tested different cables still the same.

Anything else i can try ? 

Thanks for your help ! 

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Brezaecosmin

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the forums! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue! Can I ask if the cables you are using an Ethernet Cat6 or 7 cable? 

Thank you. 

Hi  ,

I have tested it with Cat5, Cat6, Cat7, Cat8 same results , stopped all other connections to test it, and the game itself works fine until i get into Ultimate Team, after that everything is slowing down , from game menu , music, commentary .

Hi Brezaecosmin,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome back, from what you are advising it does sound more like an issue with the game/ server as everything else is fine, have you reached out the the games forums to see if anyone else is facing the same issue?

Regards

Paul.