8EF8226B-7A3B-44DD-97C3-B0F06B778DC8.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dropped packets

Your image has been blocked, most likely because it contains something like your IP address.  I'm guessing a screenshot of your BQM?

If that's the case then post a link to a shared BQM, as shared charts don't show your BQM.  It may also be worth posting (as text not screenshots or images) the hub's status data for the categories Downstream, Upstream, Network log.  That'll probably be best in separate replies. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/0baa6e503530c1e9ee81096bb06bd604eb9f573f-21-11-2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's showing 100% dropped packets which at face value means no connection at all.  On the presumption you do have a working connection, check that the BQM is monitoring your current IP address, and do a restart of the hub.  There's a minor bug that means it sometimes decides to ignore incoming ping requests and leads to the solid red chart, and a reboot usually solves that.  If you're in the habit of leaving your hub on permanently, it is worth doing at least a weekly reboot to avoid minor issues that can sometimes build up over time.   

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos