Dramatic drop in speed today. M350 but getting 1.2 Mbs Downstream
My son and I were streaming games on NVIDIA Shield this morning when we suddenly experienced low bandwidth and packet loss (according to Shield) making game streaming impossible.
I've used a few different speed checkers (from an ethernet connection into the router) and they are reporting very slow speeds (I will post screens). This has persisted all day.
I did try the status checker which initially said there was a problem in my area. I input my cell phone number but heard nothing more. Checked again in the evening and the status was green but still, I'm getting poor performance. Ran checker again and this time it suggested checking all cabling etc. I completely removed and firmly re-attached coax and powered on again. Still no change. Ran diagnostics again but get a message saying I exceed 3 attempts. Come back tomorrow.
I don't how to log a fault with VM so came here for help.
Here are my logs:
Upstream bonded channels
ChannelFrequency (Hz)Power (dBmV)Symbol Rate (ksps)ModulationChannel ID