forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
CharlotteH2507
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Disconnection earlier than agreed

After spending a total of 10 hrs online and on phone to disconnect my no longer required contract. My TV and WiFi has now been disconnected 3 weeks ahead of agreed date I have in writing. Now unable to get hold of customer services. Appalling 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnection earlier than agreed

Hi CharlotteH2507, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear about the issues which you have had with the service and that it has been disconnected. Can you confirm if this was regarding a house move where the services were being transferred or is this just a disconnection which has been cancelled early? Chris

0 Kudos
CharlotteH2507
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am moving house and the house I am moving to are existing virgin media customers so it was a cancellation of my contract with Virgin as it is no longer required. They did diagnostic tests last night over the phone and said there were no issues yet they are sending a technician round on Saturday. I am unsure why a technician needs to be sent when their tests show there is nothing wrong and it has clearly been disconnected early 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

As our tests are showing as nothing wrong but you are confirming that there is this is why the engineer has been booked, please let us know how it goes on Saturday and if the engineer is able to resolve the issue for you. ^Chris

0 Kudos