Menu
RonnieN20
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Disconnecting from Xbox Live

Over the past few weeks now I have had constant disconnection from Xbox live and lag during games  before being kicked from the lobby or games such as FIFA and Modern Warfare etc. Although my download and upload speed are both high with low packet loss and good WiFi strength I still can’t seem to play any online multiplayer games without being disconnected. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnecting from Xbox Live

Hey RonnieN20,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your connection whilst playing your Xbox.

Are the issues still ongoing?

If they are still ongoing, would you be able to try and access the network via an ethernet cable to see if you have the same issues.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
BlueMoon456
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnecting from Xbox Live

I'm having similar problems at the moment with my Wi-Fi and my son being kicked off Xbox Live. The speed test shows I'm getting what I would expect but it disconnects every 10/15 minutes for about 1 minute then re-connects. Then it just repeats this throughout the day. This is across all my devices, not just Xbox Live. Smartphone reverts to 4G, Alexa doesnt respond...so frustrating as, like you said, I've only had this problem for about 2 weeks now so something has happended somewhere. I've had a new router but that didnt make a difference. Curently waiting for some more help so if I get anywhere I'll let you know!
0 Kudos