cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant lag spikes when gaming and connection loss

chompy158
Joining in

Ive been a broadband customer for several years now and have had my fair share of issues in the past.

ive been on a good streak where i havent had any issues since getting the latest super hub when it first came out... now that seems to have changed and its super irritating considering nothing has changed since. ive tried all the usual troubleshooting and nothing seems to improve it, if anything its gotten gradually worse as pictured below

chompy158_0-1656007181726.png

chompy158_2-1656007216029.png

chompy158_3-1656007223113.png

chompy158_4-1656007240001.png

Any ideas? the pictures above are the past 5 days of connection (from oldest to newest)

4 REPLIES 4

chompy158
Joining in

thought id update this with a more recent monitor over the past hour

chompy158_1-1656009692667.png

Hi @chompy158

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear of the connection issues. The upstream channels are a slight concern but can you do me two things; 1) Make sure all connections are finger tight. 2) reboot the router as it's not been for 4 months haha 🙂

Then let me know when done that so I can re-check for you. 

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

My sons have the same problem in there rooms on ps5 fortnite and cod so I’ve ordered a pod I’ve all ready bought different boosters spent a lot on them but I shouldn’t have to pay for them when your paying for the internet and still having g a problem 

Hi @Sammie1

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you have been having with the broadband. 

Has the new pod improved this for you?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide