Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Constant disconnects from World of Warcraft

(I noticed another post on this but thought it best to make my own)

I started playing World of Warcraft at a friends house fine. Brought my machine home and constant disconnects. Tried all of the wow support no joy. I just downloaded a trial of a VPN (CyberGhost) and so far I have had no disconnects! it is definitely something to do with Virgin's connection to blizzard. Is there anything that can be done as I am not paying £10 a month for a VPN to play a game. With the popularity of WoW a disconnect can cause me to be stuck in a 3-4 hour queue if I am AFK.

Can this please be looked into/fixed as this is really frustrating! I have no problems with any other game and other than this my connection is perfectly fine

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant disconnects from World of Warcraft

Hi Martyn27, thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you've been having problems with the connection when playing World Of Warcraft. 

I'd like to take a look and see if we can identify what's causing this, so will send a PM to confirm a few details & hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant disconnects from World of Warcraft

I have started getting disconnections even when using a VPN now. It must of just been coincidental that I got none with my free trial. The day I got it I had no disconnects, and then the next day when it wasn't working using my normal connection I got none either. They have suddenly came back, I cant figure out what the pattern is.

0 Kudos