Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Constant Disconnects from World of Warcraft

I see there are many other posts about this issue but roughly every 1-2 hours I will get disconnected from World of Warcraft Classic for seemingly no reason. Also recently my connection had just died all together and my router has restarted itself.

Any advice?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant Disconnects from World of Warcraft

Hi Xyraine,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are getting disconnected from your world of Warcraft game. 

I have checked our end and cannot find anything that could be causing this, I have searched online and can see other users with other ISP's are also having this issue.

I have check other sources and have found a video here which may help.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This post is old now but the issue still remains, I see many other people on this forum having the same issue.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can you confirm what device you're playing World of Warcraft Classic on? Is this over a wired or wireless connection? Does this happen with other games you might play?

If you could let us know.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This is over a wired connection. Two different PCs have the same issue, if I use a VPN, the disconnection issue is resolved entirely, obviously I don't want to fork out the cost of a VPN just to play this game.

Only world of warcraft and world of warcraft classic are effected, no other games I play or service I use (netflix, twitch etc) is effected.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I like the Paladins, they are very good in their role, as are the Druids.
I play World of Warcraft, I am attracted to this game for two reasons: nostalgia and mastering a game with a higher level of difficulty. Many players only have raids on a mythical level, so they are bored with the content, and they are bored with sophisticated reputation materials. That's why I installed the classic WoW Classic level increase, found it here [REMOVED], if you are interested in the final game, you need the classic WoW power leveling in those modes.

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate Hyperlink removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos