Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Consistent disconnects every time I leave a Battleground in World of Warcraft

As title. I have had issues with constant disconnects every 30mins to an hour. The more I read up on the issue the more I am finding that VM and blizzard games really don't mix.

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Consistent disconnects every time I leave a Battleground in World of Warcraft

Hi Xyraine,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I am sorry to hear you are having issues playing world of Warcraft, unfortunately this isn't something we have a fix for, I have checked the World of Warcraft support pages and there is a lot of people having the same issue not all are with Virgin Media.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Consistent disconnects every time I leave a Battleground in World of Warcraft

Using a VPN completely eliminates the problem. Can anything not be done about this so I don't have to use a VPN to play a single game?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can confirm that with a VPN enabled, the disconnection issue is resolved entirely. It's nice to see that this works, however obviously it would be ideal to not have to use a VPN just to play this game.

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos