Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Connection while gaming

Hello wonder if someone can help? We have recently switched to Virgin one of my sons didn’t get any signal at all so I upgraded and got a booster, but my other sons XBOX is really slow and keeps cutting him off his download speed is only 500KB and sometimes not letting him connect

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection while gaming

Microsoft are bandwidth limiting download speeds in the Xbox store

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi thank you for reply. My son with the booster has 70MB we are experiencing really slow speeds upstairs.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Over Wi-Fi?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes, one of my sons have a booster and is getting really good WiFi the other has really bad WiFi I think I’ll probably need another booster but I don’t know if you can have more than 1 also don’t really want to keep paying an extra monthly fee.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You shouldn’t pay for the boosters at all as they’re not worth it.

You're better off putting the money towards you own better equipment. 

0 Kudos