Menu
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't get in touch with support

Lag every game every night, my package is 350meg. the advertised upload is 30/35 I get 2 or 4 but  less than 10 I need to get in touch with someone from VM, they sent me a wi-fi booster but it made no difference in fact it seemed worse, then they put me into a 12 month contract that I didn't ask for, and I really don't want the support is a joke, any ideas, I want out, my contract should finish in May no way do I want 12 more garbage months. I might not be in the right subject, but someone might know!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get in touch with support

Hi,

First is suggest greeting you hub, see how here.

Second if that doesn't work try optimizing your hub, see here.

Third if all above are not working for you and it laggs then you will need an engineer to take a look as it is common for your hub to behave like this when your isolator is broken or its out of spec(the signals are not right).

Tell me did it work?

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get in touch with support

Hi

Please PM me your account number and site number and i will run some checks for you and try and get this resolved for you .

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/experiencing-an-issue

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos