Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't access Microsoft Store or Microsoft website

Can't access to buy games on Microsoft Store and I get this message when I go onto Microsoft website can someone please help, has my ip been blocked, I've contacted Microsoft but they insist it was virgin that has blocked my access to Microsoft website/store 

Your request has been blocked. This may be due to several reasons.

1. You are using a proxy that is known to send automated requests to Microsoft. Check with your network administrator if there is any proxy and what User-Agent they are sending in the request header.

2. Your request pattern matches an automated process. To eliminate, reduce the volume of requests over a period of time.

3. Reference ID: 18.55e41602.1586934657.1ea6c1c9

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access Microsoft Store or Microsoft website

Hi,

I can't give the best advice on this, but I once have had issues like this.

Have you tested this on multiple devices? If it is a single device, by any chance have you manually set a proxy server on it?

As one time I couldn't figure it out why with a different website, I then used Googles proxy server and the issue went away and I forgot about it till a year later when I wanted to change my proxy server to for testing some hobby stuff.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a Service Field Technician at Virgin. However, all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos