Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bad latency

Screenshot_1.png

Looking for advice regarding my BQM.
Constant latency.  Random  packet loss.  Hitting my gaming experience hard.

What do i need to do ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad latency

I've tried to put my BQM in here but not having any luck.  Can someone please advise me what to do?  
Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Possibly the image has been rejected by the mods, which they should if it shows your IP address in the graph title.  Make sure that's sorted by editing your Thinkbroadband BQM if necessary, then do the following to post as an HTML link:

Over at Thinkbroadband, click on "Share snapshot graph", then "Generate".  Now triple click to select the entire link for Large Graph (800x350 px) - HTML Link.  Now, in a post here in the VM forum you can paste that.  But if you want to appear as a nice embedded chart (like hopefully the one below), then write your VM post as normal, but to paste in the BQM link, you'll need to drop into HTML edit mode, which you do by clicking on the three dots at the right hand end of the icon bar above your new message, and then the HTML icon.  Now paste the link text, click OK and you should get something like the chart below, and you'll be back in normal editing mode.

My Broadband Ping - VM number 2

There may be easier methods that I'm overlooking, but this works for me.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you

0 Kudos