Menu
Samukizera
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bad internet gaming ping

Hello, since I joined virgin 1 year ago, had lots of problems with hub3 and they send the hub4 because more speed and it’s “better” 

since that I can’t play any game because of the ping issues, sometimes my computer not even connects to the internet via Ethernet cable, I’ve called loads of times and they said it’s a issue in my area (this is December 2020) 

they know about the issue since October and they said it’s going to be fixed at 18th January 2021 

So here we are again with same problems nothing done, I can just “talk with someone through messages and always 2/3 days to have a reply back, always rude people talking back, someone from virgin come to mine at 31 December and installed loads of things and said was loads of noise coming to my house and again the problem will be fixed 18th January 2021

Every day I’m on the phone 40 min waiting for someone to answer Of virgin and nothing, made several claims and nothing come back to me! 

Any ideas? Or if I see someone in that boxed in the road stop and tell them to do something ? 

thank you 

0 Kudos
chatmandu
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad internet gaming ping

Make an official complaint. 

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/make-a-complaint 

If you're out of contact, cancel your service and move to somebody else. I've just ordered a new service from gamingbroadband. 

0 Kudos
Samukizera
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad internet gaming ping

07F2C6B8-6B3B-4545-85CA-7CBBBF577200.png

0 Kudos