Menu
ComeOnVMFixIt
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Area 14 total loss

No internet tv or landline since 8 August- 6 engineers later all of whom I have had to keep booking after complaints and still not working connection. The “networks’ team suggest fixes to the techs on the ground which do not work, mark the work as completed and I have to phone up to tell them that it didn’t fix. How about you knock on my door each time (which is 1m from the connection box) to test it to save us all time. When is this going to be sorted!!? Have some shame and sympathy!

0 Kudos
ComeOnVMFixIt
Joining in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 14 total loss

Having called the tech support again, they have told me the line isn't working (again). I have called every day since the outage for an update and each time I'm told initially that the line is working only to be told it isn't working 5 minutes later. Engineers are sent out and they cannot seem to resolve the issue. No one seems to know what is going on and no one from virgin media has contacted me to explain why they can't fix it and what they will do in the mean time. I can completely understand why VM has been shown to have the worst customer service in the UK when it comes to dealing with outages and loss of services.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi ComeOnVMFixIt

Sorry to hear about this 

I have had a look at a few things from here and can see you already have a complaint logged which will be dealt with

You also have a Senior Engineer booked to come out and have a look at this 

We on the Forums will sadly not be able help any further as this issue is already in hand 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
ComeOnVMFixIt
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

With respect one that can be said with certainty is that this issue is not in hand. Having made a complaint 14 days ago no one has responded to me. The difficulty is that your teams who provide customer support in India have no idea what goes on here with your Uk technicians. I have had 4 senior engineers, 2 network support engineers and 3 ‘normal’ engineers come at various points most of whom are unannounced and then up when they feel like it. It has been almost 3 weeks and I’ve had no broadband tv or telephone. No one at virgin media is interested in resolving this and want to just pass it off elsewhere. Please can you sort this out. My connection should not be out this long and you should be offering me a data dongle or something else in the meantime.

when will my complaint be resolved? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

We are sorry for any disappointment with the way in which your complaint is being handled.

We take all complaints submitted to us seriously and process these in line with our complaints code of practice. 

Our aim is always to have a resolution within 28 days. However in some cases the nature of the issue may result in this being a little longer. We need to ensure that your complaint is handled with care and attention.

Full details of our process are available here for your reference.

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
ComeOnVMFixIt
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Please explain to me then why my complaint has not been formally acknowledged by anyone at Virgin Media in writing other than in this informal forum? Why hasn't this been escalated and my losses investigated as well as the loss of service? 28 days is laughable, but at least acknowledge that my complaint has been received formally and is being investigated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

If you have a complaints reference number we can let our dedicated complaints team know that you have been in touch regarding this over social media.

The reference number should begin with COM. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
ComeOnVMFixIt
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have just called your Indian call centre for the complaints number and have not been given anything because apparently now that I have asked for a deadlock letter it is against their policy to disclose it of discuss my complaint!! All calls are hopefully recorded and so someone can eventually look into it. I can give you my address and number etc so that you can look into it. I still do not have a working connection!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

That is correct unfortunately.

Once a complaint has reached this stage of the process we are unable to discuss or advice any further with the complaint. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

0 Kudos