Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Re: Apex Legends packet loss

Thanks so much for popping back there @pw53

I have run a few more checked and we can see that your downstream is still much lower than we'd like which may be causing this issue so we'd like to get a technician out for you. 

I've popped you a Private Message so we can go through security with you and help you out - look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Cheers so much for you reply over PM @pw53

I have replied with your technician appointment time - as mentioned, you change or cancel this via your online account at anytime here

Hope all goes well at the visit - please do not hesitate to get back in touch and keep us posted. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 13 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Same here in area 20 high ping level and pack loss when playing apex legend on  ps4 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 14 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi

It is a lot better now showing slight packet loss but i think this is Apex Legends itself now as no other issues and servers seem so much smoother now i tried to upload a screenshot of server detail but not done it right as not showing correct think i had 2% packet loss from London most of EU 0% packet loss but also was showing 0% packet loss earlier London thanks again very pleased engineer showed me the power was incorrect and fitted adapter and done the trick.

Kind regards   PW

Screenshot.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Cheers so much for popping back here and on Private Message @pw53 - really appreciate it. 

Do not hesitate to pop back if you need anything further. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 16 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Your wrong don't be fooled it's definitely virgin media. 

I swapped to sky and now have 13 ping and 0 packet loss. 

I made a thread with the exact same issue all eu servers have 2% packet loss and so many other people had responded with the same issue

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 17 of 26
Flag for a moderator

I've been with sky for years had 0% packet loss on all uk servers and nearly all EU servers. Now I have 4% packet loss on all close by servers. I'm still in the 2 week cancel anytime period. Virgin can you fix this packet loss issue? And yes I'm wired.. reset modem.. changed ethernet ports before you ask. Need it fixing now because I will cancel this week. The reason I'm annoyed is because I said 2 years ago I would never never never eva get virgin again as all I ever do I'd complain to customer service.. had sky for years not once had problems. First week back on virgin BOOM back onto customer service. I changed from sky to virgin because virgin claim to have higher download speeds and upload.. all that means nothing when you have packet loss. I'm on the 350mb package. Can virgin sort this? I doubt it 

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 18 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi i have been getting packet loss issues for months now and just been putting up with it but it is really affecting the game sometimes i am ahead of a team mate go to pick up an item and they are behind me and seem to get item before me every time even though i was in front also when i am firing at enemy it looks like definite hit but it seems like it is not registering and next thing i know i am dead on the floor it gets really annoying hope you can help me with this issue as its ongoing problem now. I have attached a screen shot of packet loss from Saturday and on from today just to show example but it has been like this for months restarted super hub as haven't for a while but still the same issue , it seemed OK for a bit when i had engineer come out and look at power but not long after have had this problem just didn't want to seem like i keep complaining just cant keep putting up with it as making it unplayable and unfair disadvantage really hope you can help me thanks in advance.

Screenshot Saturday.jpgScreenshot Today.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 19 of 26
Flag for a moderator

SaturdaySaturdayTodayToday

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 20 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi asking on the EA forums they are saying they think there could be a problem with IPv6 is: Not Detected just seeing if there is anything i can do?

0 Kudos