Hi, I’ve been experiencing a lot of packet loss via the EU servers on apex, averaging between 2 ~ 7, I’ve done the modem reboot etc changed over the cables for another port,purchased another Router as apparently the VM hub is notorious for being lame when it comes to date management between devices, all wires are CAT 8E and even tried to run wireless again which makes the packet loss even greater! I have had some filters installed previously due to the power not being at the desired level, which are still in place, I have photos of the issues aswell not just in apex legends
I am having the same 2% packet loss issues for Apex on PS4 too. I've had the issue ever since joining Virgin about a month ago.
I've tried all the little things to try to fix it - Port forwarding, Changing MTU/DNS settings etc. I saw a post that said to buy a new router and put your virgin hub 3.0 in modem mode. I did this and still have the issue. I even bought a managed switched to implement QoS on my PS4 but this didn't work.
Following up on my post, I downloaded pingplotter and ran the program on the London server 18.104.22.168. Just before the last hop a server in Nottingham with an address 22.214.171.124 gives me packet loss. This is owned by Iomart Cloud Services Limited. This could be the issue.