Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Apex Legends Packet Loss

I joined virgin media about two weeks back since then the game has had a 2packet loss ever since there have only been two days where there was no packet loss. its not that i went to the check service status but there has been problem in area 30 ever since i have joined on the service status it just keeps saying the problem is going to be fixed we are sending an engineer but thats not all the sometimes i cant even log on the virginmedia website on my pc so many times.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Apex Legends Packet Loss

Hi Muh4mm3d, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry for any problems you've encountered with the service. If you send me a PM confirming your account number (or the full address the account is registered to) I'll check for an update on the area-issue and see if we can further.

Thanks,

Tom 

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Muh4mm3d.

Unfortunately work is still ongoing, however the fix-time is currently set for later on today - so fingers crossed we're not far away now. 

If things are still not as you would expect them to be tomorrow feel free to get back to us so we can check again.

Tom

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me @Muh4mm3d.

I've gone ahead and booked the requested appointment, please keep us posted with the outcome if you can, or let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime. 

Tom 

0 Kudos