Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Any update on F008003146 (high latency)

Hello,

Any update on the above work ref? I was given a fix date of 07/05/20 and told it was a high priority. Still not sorted. Can someone please update me as it’s impossible to get through on the live chats. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Any update on F008003146 (high latency)

Any chance I can get a response? I’m still waiting on the “live” text service to transfer me to the correct team...... it’s been 3days. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It's not going to be "fixed", they're just buying time until traffic levels fall to prelockdown numbers. I'd give up trying to fix it otherwise you'll be pulling your hair out in no time.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Any forum staff care to respond?! This is getting beyond a joke now. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I can confirm that the ticket F008003146 has been closed as resolved. If you're still experiencing issues, please try logging into your online account and perform a fault test and let us know what it says. Please also give us more information about what you're experiencing so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa, like everyone currently on this forum it’s high latency during the day and evening. When I ran a fault test even when there was a ticket raised it told me everything was fine so have little faith in that “system”. I know current utilisation in my area is at 70% on a good day not during peak time according to one of your engineers. Also had an engineer round to check everything from my side to the cabinet and that came back as perfect. Coincidentally someone from VM just called me and has organised for another engineer to come out and have a look as apparently it can’t be escalated until someone else has a look. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mrfuzzywig,

I've checked your account and can see that a engineer has already been booked for you, you should be able to see the details when you log into your online account and you may have received a text message sent by our system.  It's already been flagged for an experienced technician so they have more time during the visit to have a proper look.

When he arrives, if he's not able to fix it there and he says that a different department/team is required to look at it, ask him to add notes on your account and log the ticket with the relevant team and let us know the reference. These tickets we're unable to raise them here but if it's already logged, we can check the reference.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos