Firstly never, ever update the speed from VM when there are problems! There are some PostRS errors on the 3.1 Channel, but the rest of the stats are fine at the moment..
Anyway, how are you testing? Wired or Wireless? Note VM do not guarantee wifi speeds.
Also have you tried the factory reset as below?
Remove any ethernet cables from the Hub and hold the pinhole reset switch for 60 seconds. Do NOT reboot the Hub, just let it do it's thing. Note you will need the passwords from the bottom of the Hub afterwards, so make sure they are legible.
After the reset, try splitting the SSID as below, noting the 2.4Ghz band is slower than 5Ghz band.
• Access your Hub by navigating to 192.168.0.1
• Login with the default login info (on base of Hub) unless you've already updated it.
• Go to Advanced Settings > Wireless > Security
• Under Wireless Frequency 2.4GHz change the Wifi Network Name (SSID), suggest append _2 to the end.
• Repeat for the Wireless Frequency 5GHz, suggest append _5 to the end and click on Apply changes
• Try to avoid spaces and periods in the SSID names as they can cause issues with certain devices.
It also looks like your connection is running at 10/100 with those speeds. Check the NIC configuration and that it is set to Gigabit speeds.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks