Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

100% PACKET LOSS TO FIFA 20 FUT CHAMPIONS SERVERS

I have ran tests on the pc through the uo trace and ping tracker to the ea servers and I cannot believe my eyes that I am competing with a 100% packet loss across 4 of their servers that I connect to! 

The uo trace that ea provides has deemed your virgin media internet service provided to me as ‘extremely poor’!!! And I believe this is down to the faulty chip in the super hub!!! I have had enough with this poor service! 

I am am speaking to their advisers to see what can be done as there is no way I can compete. 

Any final advises you can give me??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: 100% PACKET LOSS TO FIFA 20 FUT CHAMPIONS SERVERS

Thank you for your post R_A_P1.

Can we please confirm if you still need help with this? 

If so, please let us know if anything is showing for you on our service status page? You can run tests on equipment through this page as well if you're able to do so and let us know.

If you have any issues with the above please instead post a Broadband Quality Monitor as well as the network logs from your Hub's advanced settings, please be sure to remove your IP address and MAC address from these. You can find the information to get to your Hub settings on the base of the Hub.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have managed to fix the packet losses myself, but my ping is very bad.. and because I stream my games on YouTube from Friday mornings my ping skyrockets to 1000ms! The game is actually unplayable at times! When I use my mobile hotspot the game is more responsive than compared to using a lan cable! Why is this always the case? Why cannot the sh3 handle this work? Why would I have to fork out £200 for a gaming router when your hub should be doing this as the standard? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi R_A_P1

My apologies for the delayed reply and indeed the broadband issues. I've ran a check on the system today and your downstream power levels are out of spec. This does need an engineer visit so I'll PM now to arrange. Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the message. It's the power levels that are out of spec on the downstream. The engineer visit will sort this out.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi John.

i’m having the same issue, could you please help me out.

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi MehulOza2

Thanks for posting. How may we help today? I've had a quick check on the system, no issues are showing with the service, all levels are in spec etc.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

i uploaded a separate post labelled ‘Fifa 20 Latency Issues’ where i have uploaded pics of all the network status stuff too. Do you mind looking at that please

sorry i wasnt sure how to link it here 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry for the issues you're having. Is this just on the PS4 or other devices as well? As it could be the server issues rather than the broadband. I checked the system earlier and no issues are showing.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I just have the ps4 hardwired to the router. No other devices are using the virgin broadband

0 Kudos