cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifes vm e mails not working

howy_c
Joining in

have reset my wifes pw but still not accepting it or her mobile number all worke last week

5 REPLIES 5

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

More information needed.

Did the system prompt you to change the password?  If so what did it say?

What message do you get now when trying to access with an email app?

What message do you get now when trying to access webmail with a browser?

Is the email address linked to a current Virginmedia broadband account?

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

hi jpeg1

the system rejected the password.When I tried to reset the password , the new one is still rejected.the case is now with vm complaints  and it,.seems vm have made a lot of bad changes that dont work on secondary accounts.vm say it could be a few weeks to sort

Hi @howy_c 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having this issue with your wife's email. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. I have had a look into this and I can see the team is currently working on the IT ticket. Please bear with our team while we look into this issue, we will aim to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

hi after logging the complaint with vm and over two hours phone call the problem with my wifes account still exists.vm have resolved the complaint, but the fault is still there.I put my wm email on her tablet and it works,and her vm account on both tablets does not work .vm sever is blocking her password and the team cant fix it. gmail loaded and works fin anny idea anyone,

Hi @howy_c, thank you for your post. 

We're sorry to hear you're continuing to experience the same fault 😔 

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. 

Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel