Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

virginmedia mailbox unavailable

My son's virginmedia.com email has been unavailable now for around 2 weeks and he urgently needs it for college applications that are in the system.  Can someone look at this please

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: virginmedia mailbox unavailable

Hi Clivea57,

Thanks for using the forums to get your son's email address sorted. 

Can I ask if his email comes under your account please? Or does he have his own account at a different property?

Also, he could try this link to see if it helps get things back up and running for him. 

Let me know if you guys still need help after that.

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Unavailable -URGENT

I have been trying for 2 days to get an email box unlocked.  I contacted the 07533 016422 number and been passed to 5 different operators.  None of the could fix it.  Answers being 'it is out of our scope, it is no a registered email (which I assume is because it is not the one registered to the account)
I was asked to contact the FMS team though the phone system but the message says that it is not possible to talk to anyone.   I begged for a callback but I have not received a call yet.  I am completely stuck at the moment.  How can you contact the FMS team?   The email that is blocked is on a secondary account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Unavailable -URGENT

Hi clivea57,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you're having some issue with the mailbox.

I've popped you over a private message so I can take a closer look at this for you.

Alex_Rm

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: virginmedia mailbox unavailable

Megan

Yes this did get resolved by Alex_RM who reset the mailbox. VM blocked the account due to suspicious activity and I received a letter telling me this yesterday. (2 weeks later!) The mail account is at the same address as the others we have.

Clive

0 Kudos