cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin.net email

Leyjan
Joining in

For the last two or three weeks I have received my emails but not been able to do anything with them (eg reply). This happens on my laptop and notebook. However it is working on my phone as normal.

This is very inconvenient as I have to send weekly HMRC returns and payslips the files for which are on my laptop.

When I click on reply, etc I just get a red cross. Nothing happens when I click on compose.

2 REPLIES 2

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Leyjan, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear this.

Right now we are having some issues with the emails, however if it working on everything apart from your laptop this could point to an issue with this.

I would delete the email and re-add it back on and make sure everything is fully updated. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the issues are the same as those mentioned here Webmail malfunctioning due to missing account data - Virgin Media Community - 5361225 then as a temporary workaround use an email client, i.e. Thunderbird or similar, until the issue is fixed.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks