cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin.net email is locked

abbey49
Tuning in

My virgin.net email account is locked and I cant seem to find a ay to unlock it, anyone help please?

I havent been able to receive emails for over a week now, just seem to be going round and round in circles. is there anyway to get it unlocked please?

Nikola 

57 REPLIES 57

Do you have an active BroadBand account with Virgin  -- if not, your email address may have been deleted !!

If you do have an active account, have you tried the advice in this 'sticky'

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema...

[deleted]@virgin.net is lcked how do i re enter? Since 27th october 

Thanks 

Richard

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

Hi Laceitwithstyle

Thanks for posting. 

Please follow the advice here which should help 🙂

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hello,

I have the same problem, lost all access on the 25th October after 20years with no warning. I had no idea I should not be using virgin.net as an email anymore.

Have been going round in circles for 2 weeks with Virgin Media and just getting fobbed off then passed to Talk Talk, who of course can do nothing

No point in checking box 'email me when someone replies' as cannot access my emails!!

Can anyone help me recover my email account?

Sorry to clarify I do not have a virgin media account

Mine 27 oct ..

Simply cut off ive raised it as a formal complaint we see 

Hi Laceitwithstyle

Sorry to hear that 

Can I please ask if you have an active Broadband service us?

Gareth_L

Hi no i dont but when i was required to pay i did ..then subscription stopped ..

1 i dont mind psying for email ..but my main issue is ive use virgin.net since 90s i could habesdmy own domain but thpught virgin will never have a problem..now look 

2nd

Notice period 

I literally sent 2 email consecutively to a company one was recd otger wasnt 

I m on removed

Cummin up caribbean takeaway and caterers

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Thanks Laceitwithstyle,

You do need to have an active broadband account in order to use the email address, this is usually removed 90 days after leaving us.

Sometimes if the email address is in constant use it can be missed, we do go through and do a clean up and as such, any email address no longer associated with an active account are deleted and removed.

Alex_Rm

Total nonsense there was no virgin broadband in mid 90s ...stop playing about this is my livelyhood your fooling with ...no matter what GIVE AT LEAST 3 MONTHS NOTICE NOT SUDDEN WHEN U FEEL LIKE IT 

please get my account back so i can advise xlient of new details ..or i can set up a bbroadband account one of shops?