cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin media not working in outlook

mandyx1967
Tuning in

cant get virgin media to work in outlook says password out of date account needs fixing etc any help please

3 REPLIES 3

FoyleFlyer
Up to speed

I had the same problem last week. This worked for me - I deleted the VM email address that wasn't working in Outlook, (Note: I had two VM email accounts in Outlook but only one of them wasn't working). I then opened that email address in VM Webmail (I use Chrome on my laptop). I then read all the emails that had built up because of the fault in Outlook. 

I then added the VM email account that I had deleted to Outlook and it worked straight away! All my folders and emails in my In box were returned. 

Hope this works for you! 

Jim 

Samsung 55" Q700T QLED 8K HDR Smart TV; Samsung UE55HU8500 Curved 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart TV; Samsung TV Stand; Samsung WAM250 Wireless Audio Hub; 2 x Samsung M5 Medium Wireless Audio Multiroom Speakers; ; Sky Q 2Tb and Q Mini Box; VM Tivo (+ add box); WD TV Live Hub Media Centre 1Tb; Samsung BD ES6000E; Bose Wave Music System ll with Wave iPod dock; Netflix, 2 x Amazon Fire Sticks 2nd Gen, 2 x Amazon Echo Plus, Amazon Echo Dot; Chromecast; iPod Touch; SG Note 10.1; SG Tab S 8.4; LTE; Samsung Galaxy 9+ (128Gb) and Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (32Gb); VM BB 200Mb;

KPardoe
On our wavelength

Great idea if VM webmail worked!  Unfortunately, it doesn't for me (and others).  What is really needed is a clear statement from VM that only some of their systems are working, rather than only posting that everything is fine.  It isn't and there is no explanation of why some "fixes" work for some and not others.  Everyone should be able to access VM webmail so if that isn't working but some emails get through to different platforms, what then??

ahrbee
Fibre optic

My wife found that she was locked out of e-mail using Outlook on her Samsung mobile while we were able to access e-mails on other devices. We uninstalled Outlook on her Samsung and re-installed Outlook. It worked.