Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

v.media customer service email address

does anybody know a v.media email address for customer services that actually connects please ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: v.media customer service email address

Hi,

Have you tried the web chat to contact customer services? 

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/experiencing-an-issue

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: v.media customer service email address

The answer to the question is there is no e-mail address. VM does not conduct any business via e-mail, even when times are normal. Webchat will be very busy and in some cases unavailable, as we have heard from many others posting here. 

VM senior staff here have told us that the best course of action is to text one of these two numbers - the first for all queries except mobile, the second for mobile queries

The cable number is 07533 051809

Mobile is 07533 016422

VM have put in additional resources - ie people to answer these messages. Only use it if your question is URGENT. Otherwise keep trying the phones. 

If it is just a techie issue try posting on the Forum in the right section. Chances are you'll get the answer.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: v.media customer service email address or msg system

thank you for your reply.

I have tried the usual phone number, and the one in your reply text and waited for at least an hour on each, with no reply or a cut-off.

To me this issue is urgent, in that if they don't get my 30 days notice message, I think it means they can charge me what they want at the end of my contract?   I have done loads of Print-Screens of the emails, but don't know if this has any legal standing when my monthly bill doubles up.  If I cant connect to them, will this then turn into legal Daylight Robbery ? 

Any other alternative contact advice would be appreciated, because the phone numbers are not connecting.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: v.media customer service email address or msg system

they can charge you what your contract says

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

contract renewal

I have spent a lot of my time trying to connect with VM to renew my contract.  Eventually I got through to a chat room, and I did print-screens of our chats (collected in Outlook), to keep as evidence, as the confirmation email was not connecting during the live chat.   I eventually got the email after I closed down the chat and the renewal contract was not as agreed.   I went to my Outlook's sent emails, to view the print-screens and 90% of them had disappeared, leaving no trace of the agreement.   I am now unable to get into the live chat.  

Does anyone have any suggestions, other than visiting a closed store, on where I can go from here.   I do not think a registered postal letter will give me any reassurance and getting beyond frustrated with the time I am wasting on this.   any advice appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: contract renewal

Hello Janis43

Thank you for posting your query, as you can imagine during this difficult time we're a lot busier than normal which is causing a delay in the time we're taking to respond, we appreciate your patience.

We understand you're worried and looking to renew your contract which is great, if you have messaged us a member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible. 

You can view what the cost of your package will be after the expiry date of your current deal via your monthly bills and your online account.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

On 2nd April I finally got into your chat room and explained my contract was soon to expire and I wanted to renew it (from the expiry date) whilst I am still in my 30 day notice time.  The Live Chat told me he had sent a confirmation email that the package was exactly the same with just a £4.50 extra a month increase (to £55.50) for the next 12 months, commencing from my expiry date within a couple of weeks.  During the live chat my confirmation email was not arriving and he kept repeating that he had sent it.   I had to leave the Live Chat to go to work and informed him I had taken Print Screen shots of the agreement anyway.  

When I returned from work the email had arrived and although there was only a £4.50 increase, this only applied for only 6 months (which was not agreed) and another would increase of £15 a month (to £70) would start in October, which I did not agree to, as evidenced in the Print-Screen chats !!?!!.   I have taken another Print Screen of this complaint, and hope this doesn't linger (and gets cleared off) soon, whilst I am still in my 14 day renewal window.   Its possible the Live Chat has mistakenly charged me for an early renewal ?  Please can you sort this.   Print Screen of this complaint also taken.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

print screens can be faked way to easier to be used as proof

0 Kudos