Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

v.media contract renewal

Anybody know a virgin media email address that connects ?   There is nobody at the Call Centre and my service may expire, or I get over-charged, because nobody is available to discuss this with, and no v.media email addresses connect ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: v.media contract renewal

there is no email address

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: v.media contract renewal

Thanks for the warning.  

Are you saying that if you go onto the V.media website, and into the chat room, there are Hackers in there too?

Also, the chat-room did ask for my V.media account digits and phone nbr, but I can not remember if I did or didn't see a VM symbol next to the name?  Are you also saying that if this was a Hacker, they can get to my bank account via my VM direct debit?   The confirmation email (for the incorrect update, received the next day) did have the V.media logo?

Any ideas how I am supposed to sort this, when they are not answering the phone, not getting back to the chat room and have not advertised an email address?   All I can do at present is take screen-shots of this type of conversation, and refuse to pay the increase (not agreed after 6 months) when we are all out of this serial world were all in?    Any further advice would be appreciated.

0 Kudos