Menu
steve263
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

unable to connect email address

I have set up a new email address through Virgin Media. I wish to add it to my other accounts. Virgin simply will not connect even though I followed the same procedure as with my other two accounts.

The issue seems to be a connection through the IMAP. I am trying to connect through my phone as well using Android but nothing seems to work. This is an important issue as the email address will be used for my son for today. 

I cannot seem to contact Virgin customer service either as the phone line simply does not ring through.

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: unable to connect email address

Hi @steve263,

Welcome back to our community forums.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this when setting up your new email. I have been able to access you account and I can see you spoke to our team regarding this today. Was the issue resolved with our team? 

Please get back to us when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
steve263
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I was able to resolve the issue by creating a new email address. That connected properly. But I cannot find why the other one would not. But the issue is solved now 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad a solution was found in the end steve263 - thanks for keeping the thread updated. If you encounter any more issues please don't hesitate to post again.

Tom 

0 Kudos