cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to access emails on mobile

makemray
On our wavelength

Hello, my wife cannot access her emails on her Samsung phone. This has just occurred and she is receiving this message on the phone. Problem is she can't remember her password. 

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 16.29.10.png

I looked at my Virginmedia account details as her account is within mine. I saw there were messages on both of our email accounts , however, I don't have any issues with mine ! This is the message there below :

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 16.29.35.png

I went into edit to see if changing the password would help. Ignoring warning I changed the password which then stated new account set up ( words similar )   However, this has now worked.

Where do I go from here ?

Makemray

21 REPLIES 21

makemray
On our wavelength

I have done that and it states that the latest updates have already been installed.  It would be nice to get some continuity from Forum members. Thought I was getting somewhere with Jodi. 

What password should be used in this section of settings.  It is the only thing I have changed after problems started and it now states there is a problem with password or something else has gone wrong. 

After I get some advise on how to resolve that if it doesn't work I would welcome a private chat. 

Also should that password be the same in both my account and the added wife's account. Note in response to newapollo. 

Hi @makemray, thank you for your posts.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel