cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status update emails

makemray
On our wavelength

I asked for updates from Virginmedia regarding a TV issue highlighted. I get them everyday to say an engineer is in the area and the end date is always the following day.

I have since learned that this is an issue where no Virginmedia TV boxes receive Disney TV in the area. There are no engineers in the area fixing the problem as they have not figured out how to resolve the problem. 

How do I discontinue these update emails?

Ray

14 REPLIES 14

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As I said you need to look at the detailed source information for the email concerned.  Where you find this will depend on which email client you are using. In VM webmail it is 'View source' under the hamburger icon drop down list for the specific email concerned.  In MS Outlook it is under 'Message options' - internet headers.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

makemray
On our wavelength

Thank you but I don't see any Hamburger Icon. I am on a Macpro laptop and checked the VM email. 

Also my go to mail box is 'Mail' if you know where I should look in that ?

Ray

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This third party guide may help:

https://www.lifewire.com/view-message-source-os-x-mail-1172799

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

makemray
On our wavelength

Cheers, very helpful.  Also yes they have used my primary email address. 

Ray

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@makemray Pleased to have been able to help.  Being able to examine the source data can be useful in all sorts of diagnostic situations.