cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speak to a VM human

HappyTilNow
Tuning in

Probably not the right board but...

I have an email problem which the online chat and WhatsApp chat failed to resolve. The WhatsApp bot said I should phone so I did. I tried three different phone numbers but all of them use the same automated answering service which demands that you enter a landline number. But, I don't have a landline number and if I enter my mobile number instead, I get asked if I've got a mobile issue and then we go around the loop again. 

Does anyone know how/if I can get past this block and actually speak to a real person?

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

IIRC pressing # key allows you to enter your account number and area code instead.

If the issue is that raised here Solved: Re: Invalid credentials - Page 2 - Virgin Media Community - 5210682 then consider replying there to have forum team look at issue further.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey HappyTilNow,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account at the moment. I would be happy to look into this for you, what issues are you currently having with your email?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

I'm getting the "The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them." message. I've checked the credentials and they look good; 

HappyTilNow_0-1672844139425.png

HappyTilNow_1-1672844139426.png

And the account details are in the correct format. I can't even change the password without getting this 

HappyTilNow_2-1672844139426.png

Any ideas? 

Outlook is now failing to connect to my primary account.

Hi there @HappyTilNow

Thank you for updating and we are so sorry to hear that this is happening. 

Are you able to change your password via your My Virgin Media account then delete your outlook settings and follow the set up guide here?

Thanks again