Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

spam

I have a virginmedia email account which i have no longer got access to as i am no longer a customer with virgin. the mailbox is sending spam emails

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Email Hacked

I have an old virginmedia account which is spamming, I no longer have access to this as i am no longer a virginmedia customer. need some help to close the account and prevent it spamming further

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: spam

It may just be a case of email spoofing, however, the VM Forum Team should be able to check the status of your old email address and arrange for it to be deleted if it is still active.

They will respond here in due course and ask you via Private Message for specific account details.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email Hacked

Hi davidbuntain

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the email issue.

I'll PM you now to assist

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email Hacked

Thanks David.

I've raised this with our IT team now for you under reference P010125427. They'll delete the email address within 5 working days

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos