cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sent folder

nickwe
Tuning in

Replies to email messages using reply or quick reply are not found in sent folder and are not attached to original message. Where do I see a record of my replies?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I am a FOOL

You are a MOST INSIGHTFUL PERSON

You directed me to sent-properties and I see that folder is not in date order.

Thank you-Thank you.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which app are you using to send emails; look at its configuration of the mail account's Sent folder?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for reply but your reference to an app implies I am using a phone. The problem occurs when using Virgins default email program on a laptop and I see no way to configure folders.

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@nickwe wrote:

I see no way to configure folders.

Most issues with the sent folder arise from the use of an app, hence @用心棒 's reply.

The only way to "configure" the standard folders in the VM Webmail service is to add additional sub folders.

"email messages using reply or quick reply are not found in sent folder"

I would just say that in VM Webmail the "Sent" folder is named "Sent objects" and all the emails you have sent from Webmail should be stored there automatically.

It might be worth looking in the Archive folder. You will need to click on the arrow to the right of  "Archive" to display the sub folders for each year of archived emails

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you see any emails in the Sent objects folder?

What Number of message is reported under ☰ (located next to Sent objects) > Properties before and after sending an email.

I am a FOOL

You are a MOST INSIGHTFUL PERSON

You directed me to sent-properties and I see that folder is not in date order.

Thank you-Thank you.