Menu
pacifikus1
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

"mailbox is not available at the moment."

My mailbox has not been available for more than 24 hours. Despite contacting virginmedia and following their advice (changing password, etc.) the problem persists and I am unable to get my emails. I have created a new email address and this works but does not allow me to retrieved messages from my current not working email address. Can the matter be resolved easily? I would welcome any help. Many thanks. Al

0 Kudos
pacifikus1
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment."

Hello,

My mailbox has been unavailable for more than 24 hours. Despite contacting virginmedia and following their advice, i.e change password etc.. the problem has not been fixed and I am still getting this annoying message. I have created a new mail account without problem and this works! But I need access to my current mail account where all my contacts are, etc.. Is there a simple way of fixing the matter? Any help appreciated. Thanks

0 Kudos
Cookie2020
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: "Your mailbox is not available at the moment."

Hi 

same here even had to do a account on my wife's to to post on here used there live chat after 30 minutes told me they could not do it over live chat had to phone but i also have a problem with my home phone so rang the other number 1 hour later still no one picks up when when you look on here a lot of people having the same problem i have 4 other emails for people in my house all work fine not not mine has i am the account holder do it all change passwords still

not sure what to do now 

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Cookie 2020 - what to do next. Start your own thread. Do jump in on other threads.

packificus1 - I have merged your threads. Do not make duplicate posts on the same issue - Forum rules and it sure puts people off helping you when we have to spend time mwerging pots and reading stuff twice over.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Cookie2020
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

sorry about that HowardML was just trying to get this sorted has can not speak to anyone at virgin

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Unavailable

Hi Cookie2020,

Thanks for your post. 

Apologies that you're also having problems accessing your email account. I can appreciate you're keen to get this fixed.

I can take a look at this via private message, so I can pass security and look at unlocking your account. 

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
pacifikus1
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@HowardML Sorry, I'm not very good with technology and must have posted a draft.

@Melissa_F I would appreciate it if you could look into my issue too please. 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

HI pacifikus1, thanks for the message. I have spoken to Melissa and she has stated that she has messaged you via PM regarding this. Please let us know if you need anything? ^Chris. 

0 Kudos