Menu
noemailjoe
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

please reset my email

no email for a week, password is correct, please reset my email before i go barmy!

the website is impossible to navigate, sends you around in circles, no contact numbers

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: please reset my email

if you are still a vm customer staff should be able to help you with this but it can take a few days
0 Kudos
noemailjoe
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanks for replying, yes i am a vm customer (Broadband only) but atm there is no way i can find to contact any vm staff.

regards

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Instead of fretting just look at the rest of the posts in this part of the Forum. You will see that is a problem affecting hundreds of VM mail users. So you are not alone. You can get through on the phones, if you try long enough but that tends to be futile exercise so you are best off here.

The VM staff here will contact you in this thread in about 24 hours (that is their aim). So wait here for them to contact you and take the necessary details from you. Don't post anything publicly that identifies you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi noemailjoe

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the email issues. I'll be happy to assist further via PM

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
noemailjoe
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks guys!

John has sorted it...

Regards,

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for joining me on PM @noemailjoe

Just to update the thread, the email mailbox was unlocked.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos