Menu
jaegar-
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

please enter valid bill details

hi, I have not used my virgin media account for many years so I do not remember my password. I have tried to reset the password, through this: https://my.virginmedia.com/forgot-details/password

then clicked on the forgotten username.I have entered all the details , my last name, my account number, and the area reference. it's given me my username now.

now I have to answer a few security questions, memorable word, and my DOB. it's telling me to enter valid bill details even though I have. now I clicked on forgot the answer to the security question.

I have entered all the details correctly; account number with/without leading with zero, area reference, date of the last bill, and amount of the last bill. it's still telling me to enter valid bill details.

can someone at virgin help, I have seen many other people in the forum struggling with this.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: please enter valid bill details

Hi jaegar-,

Welcome to the Community Forums - I'm terribly sorry for our delayed response from here, and for the trouble you had when trying to reset your My Virgin Media credentials.

I do hope you have been able to get some help with this since posting by other means, however if not, I have sent you over a PM asking for some more details so I can help further.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: please enter valid bill details

Thanks for your PM jaegar-.

Glad to hear you're now able to log in. Let us know if you need anything else.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos