Menu
tonysparsi
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

password

I have never had a password except my web password. I have been trying for 3 days to contact VM retentions. All to no avail. I did manage to get through to an India Call Centre but It was impossible to explain what my issue was and they just didnt understand. Also it was very difficult understanding them. I had to keep asking them to repeat what they were saying, it became very frustrating for both. I felt i was getting nowhere, so hung up. I just want to discuss my package that I have and make changes. Otherwise I will leave VM and go to sky. I have been with VM since day one. The communication service is awful. Can somebody please help me?

0 Kudos
FedUp19
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: password

You were lucky even to get an Indian call centre.

Alas, that seems standard service. I can't login with the correct data and when trying to reset my username (the one I logged in here with!) their page ALWAYS says 'Oops, something is broken'.

Recommend keep a record of problems and efforts - I went to CEDR.com and easily won compensation 🙂

Good luck
0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: password

Thanks for the post Tonysparsi and welcome to our community.

If you're not aware of the account password needed when contacting the team, we can go through alternative security questions with the account holder and then reset this for you.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos