Menu
dmilton2
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

orphaned ntlworld.com email

Hi, like many others, we have moved and still continued with your services at the next address.

this address's account seems to already have the original primary and secondary email addresses moved over, but we had 4 email addresses under the old account and need access to that email address, we just need the email address access to that account, but the account doesn't need to be for broadband account login etc. (just need access to email inbox)

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: orphaned ntlworld.com email

the only way to move email addresses between accounts is to move them all in one do. that would move all the old emails and delete all your current ones.

You can't move just one address its has to be the whole account
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@dmilton2 apcyberax post is spot on.

However, your initial post implies that the move and transfer from your old address to your new address has already happened.  If so was the missing Ntlworld email address already orphaned and not showing up on your previous my Virgin Media account?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
dmilton2
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Possibly the accounts are linked already and just don't show on the virgin media account website?

i know when it was ntlworld it showed every email account on the account page(when logged in as the broadband account holder)

0 Kudos
dmilton2
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

i'm assuming when we moved 10-15 years ago the primary virgin media account along with secondary got migrated but the extra emails connected to the original virgin media/ntlworld account are not shown in the manage virgin media accounts page and if i try to reset password and put area and account number in they are not available to reset so have no access at all to those 2 email addresses(have full access to the emails and my virgin media of the primary and secondary account)

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@dmilton2 wrote:

Possibly the accounts are linked already and just don't show on the virgin media account website?

i know when it was ntlworld it showed every email account on the account page(when logged in as the broadband account holder)

If they don't show either under the My Profile tab or the Manage Accounts tab when signed in to My Virgin Media with the primary account details, then they are not linked to the current account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos