Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

orphaned email

I have an old blueyonder email that I have not used in many years however I still receive mail from it, it is not the email registered to my Virgin account. Recently I have started to get lots of emails to this address regarding re-setting paswords on various accounts, and notification that this address is sending out spam. I have no way of accesing this account, how can I stop it being used by someone?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: orphaned email

The Forum Team should be able to get this deleted for you.  It will be some time before then can get to this post but when they do they will contact you via Private Message to obtain further details and go through security questions.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: orphaned email

Hello wickerman58

Thanks for taking the time to contact us in regards to your old email address, we're happy to look into this further for you.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some details form you, if you could get back to us we'll get the ball rolling.

Rob