Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

old ntlworld email

Many moons ago I had an ntlworld.com email address but I left virgin and lost access to it, I have been back with virgin now for a couple of years and was wondering if it would be possible to get access to this address again as I need to gain access to other services where I need a password reset.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: old ntlworld email

it should of been deleted 90 days after you left. it can't be recovered once deleted

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, I understand it would of been deleted and I have no content that I need in there, but I see that people still use the ntlworld.com so I was hoping it could be set up again as when I send password resets from certain sites the email get sent to this old account.

I did see a couple of old requests on here in the archives where people had the same issue resolved, granted it was a couple of years ago though.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

it can't be setup again. ntlworld accounts can no longer be created. And any used address can't be registered again for security reasons.

Bad news once its gone its gone

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks