Menu
danny14
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

old ntl world email

Please can you help. I urgently need my old ntlworld email address to be deleted  which is generating spam emails. 

0 Kudos
coenoby
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: old ntl world email

@danny14 wrote:

Please can you help. 

Do you still have a VM broadband account? If so is this ntlworld address showing when you sign in to My Virginmedia?

If it is and it is not your primary e-mail address you can delete it yourself.

If you are no longer a VM broadband account holder, VM should have deleted the ntlworld account 90 days after you ceased to be a customer. In reality these orphan accounts can linger on for years.

One of VM Forum Team (VM employees) can arrange for your orphaned email account to be deleted but it may take a day or two before they get to this post.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
danny14
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the advice . As I've no longer got a VM broadband account so looks like i'll need to wait on the VM Forum Team responding

coenoby
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@danny14 

I've no longer got a VM broadband account

Thanks for confirming that. So yes, a member of the Forum Team will pick this up. They will need to get some details from you using the Forum Private Message facility. Smiley Wink

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos