Menu
gcd65
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

old ntl email hacked.

Hi, I left virgin media about a year ago and was told my account would be closed. My account was closed but the ntl email had stayed open and I can send and receive e-mails. Last week I received an email informing me my computer has been hacked, my virgin media, email password, and demanding money. As I have not got a current virgin media account I cannot change the password. I telephoned VM and was told to go onto the chat line as they were not able to help, I spent about 6 hours on the chat line only to be told that hey could not fix the problem and somebody would telephone me within 5 days, After a week of waiting I contacted on the chatline again to be told they could not help and somebody from the backend would contact me. Mean while my email account is sending an receiving spam and undelivered emails sent back by mail-deamon@virgin mail. Any ideas as to what I can do next.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: old ntl email hacked.

Hi gcd65,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear your email account doesn't seem to have been closed, so I can help I've popped you over a private message to get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos