Menu
cobrauk1
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

old blueyonder account

hello is there any way of accessing an old Blueyonder account I have had money come out of a bank account for a long time didn't notice until yesterday and my old Blueyonder account has the information I need to get this stopped? thanks 

0 Kudos
coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: old blueyonder account

@cobrauk1 wrote:

is there any way of accessing an old Blueyonder account

If you don't know the password you could try resetting it from here https://my.virginmedia.com/forgot-details/password 

Enter your full Blueyonder address as the Username and follow the prompts.

However, if that does not work and you are no longer a Virgin Media Broadband customer there is not a lot more that anyone can do. In fact the account along with all the emails may well have been deleted.

If you are still a Broadband customer one of the VM Forum Team (VM employees) who support this forum may be able to help. They will take a day or so to pick up this post and will then contact you via the forum.

If  it transpires that you are unable to access the necessary information in your email account, it would be worth checking the reference number that appears against the Direct Debit amounts in your bank account. You could then contact the company taking those deductions and quote that reference. It should enable them to track down your account in their system.  Think long and hard before simply cancelling the Direct Debit. That would most likely result in a default going on your credit record.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks