cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ntlworld

stew127
Joining in

Hi 

My ntlworld email has been hacked and i need to close the account, i have contacted virgin media who tell me they cant close the account down as they no longer own the domain.

I have registered the crime with the police and have a crime number as this hacker is attempting to blackmail myself and my contacts, i have already closed down my facebook account as he gained access to this also.

Please if anyone can help i am at my wits end

3 REPLIES 3

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @stew127 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your email

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and I'll see what we can do regarding this. Keep an eye on your inbox.

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

PW9
Joining in

This happened to me on Thursday and I am still trying to get the NTL world email account closed. I too phoned but was told that as I closed my Virgin Broadband account a year ago, they couldn't help.

There seems to be many cases being added to the forum of this in the last week

Hi @PW9 thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here

Please allow me to send you a PM so we can look into things further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W